Paying for lessons
- All lessons to paid in advance or on day of lesson.
- Block booked lessons must be paid in full, in advance or at the start of the first lesson (by bank transfer or by PayPal).
- If you cancel a block booking you will be charged for lessons already taken at the full hourly lesson price.
- If you do not show up for a lesson, full payment must be made within 48 hours of the agreed lesson time.
- If you have to cancel a lesson you must phone me at least 48 hours in advance otherwise you will be charged for the lesson.
- All fees must be paid before a driving test.
Points to note:
- In order to have driving lessons you must be aged 17 or older (16 or over if disabled)
- Hold a driving licence that is valid for the UK (provisional, full or an appropriate foreign licence)
- Please bring your license to each lesson.